Friday, August 31, 2007

Dom, Where Are You? I Miss You Sunna...

This post is a cry out to my good friend and HW&B reader Dominic. I never hear from him anymore and I worry sometimes. This is my open letter to Dom.

Dear Dom,

Where are you old friend? I saw that your facebook profile says you live in Manhattan Beach now? How is it?

I also noticed in some of your pictures that someone sucker punched you something serious. Jesus H. Christ, you really got molly-whopped. That looks more like you got kicked by a mule than sucker punched. I'd love to hear the story, I'm sure it's a good one. If I was with you, I would have beat that motherfucker like Jose Offerman beat up that one pitcher who beaned him.

How come I never hear from you? Is it because I never wrote that post about Dmitri Young? I am seriously about to write it right now.

Do you remember the time we went to that boring Jack Johnson concert and the best part was when security electrocuted that guy with a tazer-gun? That was awesome huh?
Or when we created our own college called "Tender State" in NCAA Football 2003? That was one hell of a team.

I admire the fact that you have four of those sweet New Era baseball caps with the black on the bottom of the brim. I admire you for having courageously kissed Lawrence Jackson's girlfriend a number of times.Lawrence Jackson

Dom, if you ever get a chance to read this, please give me a sign...or a text message or something. See ya buddy.

-Julien

Well that's my letter to Dom. If you think that way homo-erotic, then fuck you. You clearly don't understand friendship.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

just wanted to thank you for that sweet post - i just read it again and laughed really hard...hope things are good sunna and we will catch up soon