Tuesday, October 30, 2007

HW&B Top 50 Mulattoes List: 40-31

Alright, so now that we've made it through the first ten spots on the list, it's time for 40-31. Lets get is going.

40. Drew Gooden

Drew Gooden is the starting power forward for the Eastern Conference Champions, the Cleveland Cavaliers. He hails from Oakland, California. Drew Gooden is a solid player, but I don't like him all that much. I put him on the list because I feel like any Mulatto that starts for an NBA conference championship team should be honored on the list. He really should be higher on this list, but there is one thing that is holding him back...

WHAT. THE. FUCK. Seriously, why does he have a patch of hair on the back of his neck? He has said that it's "an Oakland thing" yet I live in the Bay Area and I have yet to see anyone wearing one of those. I do see a bunch or rat-tails, but no patches. Maybe his hair patch is just and underdeveloped rat-tail, in which case I might give him a break.

39. Lisa Bonet

Lisa Bonet is half Jewish and half Black. She played Denise Huxtable on "The Cosby Show". She was married to Lenny Kravitz, who is also half Black and half Jewish. This was very convenient because they had a daughter, Zoe, so she is also Black and Jewish. The reason I have Lisa Bonet on this list is because the rap duo of MURS and Slug (of the group Atmosphere) made an album called "Felt 2: A Tribute to Lisa Bonet". I love that fucking album, therefore Lisa Bonet has a special place in my heart. Here is a video from that album, shit is kinda awesome:


38. David Justice

David Justice is a badass. He used to be an outfielder for a whole shitload of Major League teams, but I really don't care to mention any of them. He is on this list for two reasons and two reasons only. First, he was an absolute badass on MTV's Rock N Jock Softball back in the early-mid 90's. He and Kenny Lofton would lead their teams into battle for annual Rock N Jock supremacy. I used to love that shit as a kid. The second reason Justice is on this list is because he was once married to Halle Berry. One time when she was on Letterman, she showed a tattoo on her ass that was dedicated to David Justice. That's gotta make a guy feel like a true badass. Justice would be higher on this list if he could have stayed with Halle Berry or remained in the public eye somehow. I'm sure he's kicking himself now because she's only gotten older and she looks just as good, maybe better. She still looks great now despite being pregnant. Check it out: I know, right?

37. Lloyd Banks

Lloyd Banks is a member of 50 Cent's rap group, G-Unit. Banks is the son of a Puerto Rican Mother and a Black father. There was a time when Banks was one of my favorite rappers and was generally regarded as a highly promising talent. His debut album, "The Hunger For More" went platinum and was critically acclaimed. His second album, "Rotten Apple" was God awful and the reason he is only #37 on this list. Seriously, that album was shit. I really like Banks, so I hope he can recover. I just puked a little in my mouth because I was thinking about how shitty "Rotten Apple" is. Now I gotta go brush my teeth.

36. Karyn Parsons

Karyn Parsons played the role of Hillary on "The Fresh Prince of Bel Air". She's on the list because I think she's really hot. Have you ever seen the movie "The Ladies Man"? She looks amazing in that movie. That's all I really have to say about Karyn Parsons.

35. Rick Fox

Rick Fox used to play small forward for the Los Angeles Lakers. Rick was one of my favorite players and he is on this list because he was a valuable role player on the Laker teams that won NBA championships from 2000-2002. He is also an actor, and was on the HBO show "OZ" which was one of my favorites. He also used to be married to Vanessa Williams, so that helps his cause as well. Here's a clip of Rick Fox on "OZ":


34. Mario Van Peebles

I don't know why, but I really like this guy. He's the balls. I don't know a whole lot about Mario Van Peebles. I know that he was badass in "New Jack City" with Wesley Snipes and Ice-T, and that he was in this movie called "Solo" that I never saw. In any case, this guy is pretty cool.

33. Rosie Perez

Rosie Perez is a Puerto Rican Mulatta and she is on this list for a couple of reasons. She's in two of my favorite movies ever, "Do The Right Thing" and "White Men Can't Jump". The other reason she's on this list is because she has FANTASTIC boobs. You see them in both of those movies, which is awesome. Kanye West recently made a reference to Rosie's boobs in one of his songs. The lyric goes like this:
"Mr. Fresh, Mister-by hisself he's so impressed
I mean damn, did you even see the test
You got D's, motherfucker, D's! Rosie Perez!"


32. Bernie Williams


Bernie Williams is a former Major League Baseball player and critically acclaimed Latin Jazz guitarist. Bernie played center field for the New York Yankees and won four World Series championships with the Yanks. Bernie is an accomplished guitar player as you can tell by the photograph above. Bernie, like Rosie Perez, is a Puerto Rican Mulatto.

31. Shane Battier

Shane Battier plays small forward for the Houston Rockets. He was a superstar in college, leading the Duke Blue Devils to a national championship in 2001 while winning just about every collegiate player of the year award. I HATE Duke, but I've always had a strong respect for Shane Battier. He plays hard and he plays the game the right way. I wish he played for the Lakers. He also has a really fucking weird shape to his head, which combined with his collegiate accolades, was enough to land him the 31 spot on this list.

Well that's all for today, check back tomorrow night for the third installment of the Mulatto list. Keep thinking about that hot interracial action folks. PEACE!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

Anonymous said...

the precious content u provided do help the investigation for my company, thanks.

- Lucas