Monday, October 8, 2007

R. Kelly Keeps It Real


So it looks like R. Kelly has made a video for the song "Real Talk" from his legendary album "Double Up". Here's the video:

How awesome was that? First of all, that song is just ridiculous. He doesn't even try to rhyme or make any sense. I particularly liked how he was pouring himself some Patron. The un-braided hair was also a nice touch. While the entire video is entertaining, there is no denying that the best part is at the end when his buddies fight and R. Kelly slaps the camera. That reminded me of the time I had to slap a paparazzo that was taking pictures of me as I was leaving my apartment. As you would imagine, those pictures were published with a headline reading "Unemployed Sex Symbol Assaults Cameraman!!!" That sucked, and I can totally identify with the bullshit that R. Kelly and other stars have to deal with. Real Talk.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

omfg hahaahahahaahaha "wat i ainte give no body any dam money!! is you tweekin??!! " omfg hahahahahaah that was the funniest thing ever lol