Tuesday, April 3, 2007

Great Moments of Idiocy in Sports

I've compiled videos of some of my favorite moments of dumbass behavior in sports. They are in no particular order, I love them all as if they were my children. Here we go.

Jim Mora's rant about the "Playoffs"
This one is wonderful, we've all seen it. I remember when it happened and just thinking to myself, "wow, there's no way he's coaching the Colts next season." I'm pretty sure I wasn't the only one.

Allen Iverson talks about "Practice"

AI just reminding us of why college ball is more entertaining than the NBA, because they actually practice.

Anthony Reddick's Apology

I hope not too many people have seen this. I'm glad that Anthony Reddick is a nobody because this is rough to watch. Could you imagine if Reggie Bush spoke like that guy? I think that would set black people back like 3 years.

What the hell is Joakim saying?

Mr. Noah, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this arena is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

Tim Hardaway hates gay people

Homophobia isn't usually funny, but I can't help but laugh at this every time. Insanely idiotic, so highly inappropriate.

The Greatest of Them All...Iron Mike Tyson

How am I supposed to follow that up?

No comments: