Monday, April 9, 2007

Gary Busey Has It All Figured Out


Gary Busey is the man. He is one of my heroes. I am very excited about the fact that Busey could be giving me driving directions very soon. TMZ.com has the scoop.
the loosely-wrapped actor has given his voice to the TomTom line of customizable GPS devices, joining such illustrious navigational talents as Mr. T (wheelman for "The A-Team") and Burt Reynolds ("Cannonball Runner" extraordinaire). Gary will tell you when to make a left turn, and when to turn things around. He also shares some advice for when boredom strikes your drive: "Honk at geese."

I am pretty pumped. Busey is bat-shit crazy. If you want to hear some of the outtakes from Busey's driving directions, click here. If I wasn't the man I am, I would buy that thing so I could hear Busey. However, as a man with a great sense of direction, I could never buy that product. I'm convinced that if guys like Columbus and Magellan didn't discover everything, I would be all over that shit.

No comments: