Friday, February 9, 2007

Fuck You, Ray-J. Fuck You.


Fuck Ray-J.

There is a sex tape coming out soon featuring the gorgeous lady pictured above, Kim Kardashian. Who is Kim Kardashian you ask? She's the daughter of Robert Kardashian, one of the lawyers that got my man OJ off the hook. She is also a socialite sidekick of Paris Hilton. C-List R&B singer, Brandy's Brother, and complete douche, Ray-J is the dude in the video. What the fuck man? Ray-J is trash and not manly. Just look at him:



Look at that punk bitch, tagging along with his big sister. He looks so weak and his mustache looks painted on. Fuck that guy. I would usually salute a dude for doing something as awesome as making a sex tape with Kim, but Ray J gets on my nerves. If she wanted to be with a man who could satisfy her and be caring, she should have called me up. Me Vs. Ray J, you be the judge:


I Win!

No comments: