Monday, February 5, 2007

The Super Bowl Wrap Up

Super Bowl Sunday saw Peyton Manning get the monkey off his back and win his 1st Super Bowl. Manning also won the MVP award. Here are some other observations of the spectacle:

The Pre-Game show was...I'm at a loss for words. I was gonna say "Gay with a capital 'G'" but that wouldn't be enough. If you missed it, check this out and share your suggestions for a suitable description:



I'm still searching for answers.

Rex Grossman was awful the entire game. He had this kind of awkward expression on his face. I make that same face sometimes when I find myself in an uncomfortable situation. For example, if I were to walk in on my uncle while he was beating off. To clarify, I mean my gay uncle. I've walked in on my plumber uncle while he was beating off one time and it wasn't so bad, he just gave me the man nod and I respectfully left the room.

I thought Prince rocked the shit out of the halftime show, despite doing a Foo Fighters cover. What the fuck was that all about?

That's all I care to discuss regarding the Super Bowl. Check back in the next 24 hours for my 1st weekly "Man of The Week".

No comments: