Friday, February 23, 2007

Jesus Titty-fucking Christ...She's Psycho


"Aww shit man. Britney's here. She wants to see the kids and shit. Damn. I didn't think she remembered how to get to my place. I'm just not gonna answer the door."

"Ding Dong"

"Britney, there's a doorbell. You don't have to make the ding dong noise with your mouth. Don't bother ringing the real bell anyway, I'm not gonna let you in."

"Why not? I wanna see the kids."

"You're a mess right now. You'll scare them. I can't let them see you like this. Go back to rehab."

"FUCK YOU KEVIN!"

(looking through the blinds)
"Oh man she looks pissed. Snap son. I'm kind of enjoying this. What the fuck? Paparazzi. Uh oh, she's really gonna flip out now."

"Holy Shit! I didn't expect that shit. She beat that dude's car with an umbrella! Did you see the look in her eyes? Straight crazy. She looked like Sigourney Weaver in them Alien movies. All bald and angry, wanting to fight and shit. Yeah that's how she looked. Shit man, I kinda feel sorry for those people she just flipped out on. Maybe I should have let her in for a minute or two. Whatever, just one more piece of evidence for the custody battle. Booyaaa!

No comments: